Monday, January 24, 2011

yes, even monday's can be good!


Today was great for being a Monday! Found out I got the job I applied/got an interview for at the Registrar Office on campus. It's only seven hours a week, which is perfect. Also, I was asked to do this thing with new people in lcf where I send out e-mails welcoming them, and also seeing if they want to meet up for lunch or coffee or whatever. I enjoy this very much! I also go to hang out in the lcf office with some friends, which was hysterical. My two classes were easy enough today as well. I went out to dinner with Jake and Elizabeth, which is always fun. I had a great workout tonight at the gym, and tomorrow I am going to die going up stairs and my legs are going to shake. Haha. Recently I've noticed just how busy I am going to be this semester. I'm excited because it's all fabulous stuff, but very time consuming! But, I know I can handle it all with my God looking out for me! Also, tonight after our workout, Mary and I were singing at the top of our lungs in the shower. It's the little things in life that make me happy. :)

4 comments:

  1. the little things really are the greatest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. on campus jobs are typically awesome because they are so flexible with hours and your needs! I worked in the mail room and loved it!

    ReplyDelete