Thursday, January 6, 2011

the future.


It is so weird planning out things that are going to happen in my life. I was talking to my friend Rachel about it tonight. I am so not used to it. I'm such a go with the flow kind of person, and I'm not used to having to plan out my life. I'm already planning out what I should do this summer...trying to be a camp counselor at Jack and Jill preschool for my job, summer school classes to get some Gen Eds out of the way, and volunteering at MCV for physical therapy to give me some experience and to hopefully help me get into MCV in three and a half years. Even that is weird to me...planning on doing something this summer to help me do something in three and a half years. It's really quite odd. And I'm trying to plan out all this stuff for next semester...well at least thinking about what I want to do and what not. Sororities, whether to be a connection leader or a bonner, lcf leader, possible campus job, and different clubs. It's going to be a busy semester! Yet, it's going to be fun at the same time! It makes me really excited to go back to school. And I can't want to see everyone! It's going to be sad leaving RVA, but exciting to go back at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment