Sunday, January 23, 2011

he's just not that into you.


Tonight I did many things, but the last thing I did was watch "He's Just Not That Into You" with a bunch of friends in my dorm room. And it's quite funny because I actually not only thought it was a good movie, but I got something out of it. Go watch it if you haven't yet, because it's quite good. But here's the thing...there was some lessons learned from this movie. The thing is if a guy likes you, he will try his hardest to be with you...he will try everything to make it happen. It's not about girls looking for all the "signs" or whatever. It's like girls try to dissect every little thing a guy does and twist it to be like "oh my goodness I think he might like me." And I guess I never really thought too much about that kind of stuff until when I watched it. It's not up to the girl to try to make the guy like her or anything like that. When it comes down to it, that guy is either going to make it happen and try to win you over, or he's just not that into you. Stop trying to make things that are not, because it will cause you less heartache in the end. It is not a girls responsibility to try to send cute texts or anything along those sorts...that's his job. Ladies, don't try to figure out if he likes you over stupid little "signs" or put so much effort into it if he's not doing anything. You deserve better, and there is someone out there for you. Remember, if he wants you, he will make it happen. Don't wait around forever for him to realize you're worth it...if he takes too long to realize that, he's a goner because you were perfect from the very beginning. Sorry if I bursted anyone's bubble tonight. Hahaha.

2 comments: