Tuesday, January 4, 2011

prayer.

I have to tell you, I am not one to complain about how much money my family does or does not have. But, this has been a whirl wind of change in the last year or so. And it's not easy for my mom to be a single parent. It seems like nothing can go right...my car needed to be fixed, the dishwasher just broke, and I found out tonight that my bottom retainer snapped (yes I still wear a retainer.) And on top of all that I'm in college, which requires a LOT of money. It's just not easy for me, and I feel helpless. I honestly don't want to tell my mom about my retainer, and in all honesty I don't know if I will. I can't stand the fact that my mom probably feels like the world is on her shoulders because it sure is not easy to run a household on one budget. I just don't know what to do and all I really want to do is cry. I wish that things in life came easy...not for me, but for my mom. She's doing the best she can and I can not thank her enough for all she does. But, I'd be lying if I knew this was not a struggle at times. I just ask that you would pray for my mom and pray that everything will get worked out. There is honestly nothing else I can do. So my friends, this is what I ask of you. Please.

3 comments: