Saturday, January 8, 2011

love.


I love my amazing mom. She is one of the strongest people I know, and she will be there for me no matter what. The one person I can always count on. She makes me laugh, and I love her so much. I love my family. They can be a little bothersome sometimes, but they genuinely care about me. I love my friends. Goodness, I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They keep me sane, are there for me through rough times, and constantly make me laugh. Not to mention they keep me from being bored in my life. I love our random hangouts, and all the crazy stuff we do together. I love Kim. She's been my best friend for eighteen years, and I know that we will be until the day we die. We've always been there for each other through everything, and we've mainly done everything together. She's my other half. God help whoever my husband is, because he's basically going to marry her too...like I would let her sleep in our bed every night if she wanted. Hahaha. I love when my things are clean and organized because I feel like I can get more stuff done. I love my car because I love the freedom I have, being able to go anywhere I want. I love Lynchburg College. I have made so many fantastic friends there, and I really do miss being there. I love how small it is, and how we have so many events going on all the time. I love being able to see gorgeous sunsets, and the snow fall outside. I just love life.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It's awesome that you don't take your life for granted!! And I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!

    ReplyDelete