Monday, January 24, 2011

first weekend back!





This weekend was SO much fun. The first weekend back definitely made me realize exactly how much I missed it here. On Friday me, Mary, Tony, Taylor, Nate, Kait, and Emily were planning on going to the movies, but we got there too late. So instead we went to Sweet Frog! Yes, we did get one here! :) Love! Then we went to Tommy's 21st birthday party. That was a ton of fun! There were so many people there, and in fact a majority of them were my friends, which was awesome. It was great to be with so many friends playing games and dancing! On Saturday I went on a lunch date to Stikfire with Amylynn and Mary, which was lovely. Later on, me, Nate, Tony, Taylor, Mary, and Kait went to Cici's (yes free drink for being in college) and to the dollar theater to see Due Date, which was hysterical. We then came back and watched He's Just Not That Into You and just hung out. It was really laid back, but so fun. Today I went to the first lcf service of the year, which was really, really good! I can't wait to dive deeper with God this semester! Afterwards, I went to a lunch meeting about being a leader for lcf next year. I feel really called to do this, so I hope I get it! After that was the little black dress party for sororities. It was cool to meet some of the girls in sororities, and hang out with my friends that were already in them. Later on, I went on a dinner date with Kait to Panera and then Starbuck's, which was really nice. Love her. Then me, Mary, Taylor, and Tony watched the football games and just hung out. I'm sorry this is so long, but I really just wanted to remember the jist of this weekend because it was SO good, and SO fun! I feel like I have finally made really, really good friends here. The friends that I can trust, and do crazy fun stuff with, and it makes me really excited! Because there's a difference between having friends, and having good friends. I love LC. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment