Monday, January 17, 2011


Life is good.
I love you Lynchburg College.
I love my friends here.
I love having my car here.
Although the heater broke, it makes me so grateful for when I do have heat and am not cold.
I love my classes so far.
I love going to dinner at La Ca and laughing with Arturro.
I love going to lunch with lots of people.
I love still have Jersey Shore watching parties.
I love my room.
I love my huge bin of food.
I love my schedule of glory.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I love life. Reflect on your life and try to recognize all the good things that are happening in your life, and don't dwell on the bad. We don't do this enough. Look at life and be so thankful for what you have. God gave you this life for you to live it and love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment