Sunday, January 16, 2011

oh hey LC.


So I am officially back at Lynchburg College. I missed this place so much. Well...not necessarily the place, just the people and everything that comes along with college. I got to drive my car back here, which I will have for a month and I am quite excited! I took a scenic ride back here with Emily which was fun. I then started to unpack all my stuff. Holy cow. I also forgot to take the cheese out of my fridge...it smells horrible, like gagging horrible. Tomorrow will be the day I go and get baking powder to put in that thang. As I was unpacking I got to see quite a lot of my friends and received huge hugs that make me smile. :) Also, Mary and I have reunited and I love it. While we were unpacking our stuff, our heater/air conditioner died...RIP poor Bradley. We named him Bradley because he would talk to us. Haha. So now we are without heat or air. Work order tomorrow. Fail. But later me, Mary and Taylor went to dinner at Subway and got some groceries at Kroger (because I have a car now and can take leisurely trips like these. Woop!) This was quite fun. I really did miss this place. I missed the people, this room, the independence, structure, the events, and so much more. I did not miss having to walk down the hall and use a community bathroom, or the food from the caf. Tomorrow I will eat from there again. Yay...not! But, I will like going to lunch/dinner with my friendsies constantly! Oh I love being home...I mean back here. So weird to call it home! But, I do miss my friends from RVA! Dawww!

No comments:

Post a Comment