Sunday, August 8, 2010

scared.

Okay, I'm not going to lie. I'm scared of going to college. Don't get me wrong, I'm super stoked about all the new beginnings and everything...but I'm also afraid of all the new things. I'm afraid of the things I'm going to have to deal with. What if I don't make good friends? What if I don't like Lynchburg College? What if my friends back home forget about me? And what if I don't get along with my roommate? And all these other things that cross my mind. Sometimes I tend to panic and think about all the bad things that could happen. I never think about all the good things that could happen. I automatically think of all the things that could go wrong. I need to stop worrying. One of my good friends that I don't get to see as often as I should told me recently that he realized I'm a worrier and he doesn't like to see me worry. I can't help it though! I worry about my friends and stuff they do. If they're safe, if they're driving when they shouldn't be, etc. I just don't want anything taken away from me that I love. I also worry about the future and the unknown...aka COLLEGE right now. I just need to think about the good things in life that could happen...then maybe I wouldn't worry so much! Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment