Wednesday, August 18, 2010

gone.


Tomorrow morning I leave to embark on a new chapter in my life. I will be going to Lynchburg College tomorrow at 9:30 AM. I am excited and nervous. I'm excited because it's a new chapter in my life. I'm excited to be around new people and experience different things. I also can't wait to meet new people. I am nervous because it is something so new and I don't know what to expect. I'm nervous about making friends. I'm nervous about living with my roommate. I'm also really, really sad about leaving behind all my friends. I can't believe I won't be seeing them every day. It's so weird to me. I love them all SO much, and we BETTER keep in touch! Tomorrow is the first day of the next chapter in my life. Lynchburg College will be my new home, but RVA will always be in my heart and my real home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment