Saturday, August 28, 2010

acoustic.


Oh my goodness. College is just an amazing experience. I can't get over it. I have seriously met some of the coolest people. Today was my second day of classes. My acting class is so legit. There's only eight of us in there and it's so fun already. I'm stoked to take that class! I hung out with Kait and Amanda for awhile today too...big surprise. Kait is pretty much my college bestie. Love her to death. After that I hung out with Emily for a little bit shopping around the bookstore. Then a bunch of us went to a baseball game that's close to here. It was a lot of fun! Afterwards I hung out in Gillie's dorm with Gillie, Emily, and Jake. I swear Emily and Gillie act like they're drunk when they're exhausted. Haha. After they decided to go to sleep me and Jake talked about our lives for a little while. I love real talk. People don't talk about their lives enough now days. Then after that some of my friends and new people I just met were playing their guitars in the middle of campus and singing songs. I joined them in singing. It was actually a ton of fun. This was late at night. We came back in around 2AM. Something about singing in a fairly big group of people under the stars late at night is so much fun. I'm so glad I've found these people here! It was also pretty funny because all these drunk/high people would walk by and start singing or doing random crazy stuff. Made me laugh...also something that made me laugh. I walked in the bathroom and theres this guy peeing in there. Obviously drunk. I busted out laughing. I couldn't help it. Oh college. How I adore you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment