Thursday, August 12, 2010

it's over.









Well, it's the end of the road for youth group. It's been a fun ride. I honestly don't know who I would be today without it. I mean yes, there are definatley things I did not agree with and things that agitated me and still agitate me about it, but I loved it none the less. I have made some of my best friends there. Our class is so tight and the majority of us have been together for so many years. I admit, we probably look pretty scary to an outsider. It's not often you find that big amount of people that genuinely love each other and are really close. We don't mean to be exclusive, and we've gotten better at it as we've grown up. We're all just best friends. It's just how it is. I also learned to branch out in youth group. I am so glad I did, because I have some of the best friends because of it. Yes, it was hard to balance the different friendships, but I made it work. And when I plan things I invite everyone now...it's kind of cool to see everyone mesh together that don't usually hang out. I love each and every one of you. Thank you so much for loving me for me, and for always being there for me. This youth group accepted me for who I am. I never felt like I had to be something I wasn't. I'm just so grateful I had this opportunity to go to this youth group and meet amazing people. I'm also blessed to be able to do the things I've done because of this youth group. I mean, I've been all the way to Brazil because of it! As I go off to college I want to keep in touch with all of you. I really can't imagine not seeing my friends every day...it's going to be so sad! I love all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment