Thursday, August 26, 2010

reppin dat 804.



So I'm going to blog about yesterday because I got home at 2:30 AM, so I figured I should go to bad considering today was the first day of classes. Whoopsies. Yesterday was so much fun. Probably one of the funnest days here so far. We had all those random seminars and crap like that. But, it was the last of them! Praise! Then me, Gillie, Emily, Kait, and Amanda rode on the city bus once again, and it was much more busier than the other night! We also saw one of the guys that we met the other night...random! We went to the most ghetto hair store ever, not gonna lie. Gillie and Amanda got hair dye to die pieces of their hair blue. Then we found these 804 hats, so the three of us from RVA got them. Haha. Reppin the 804 in Lynchburg! We ate at McDonald's for lunch which was yummy. We came back and had our building and hall meetings which was so boring. So glad all these meetings are over! After our meetings me, Gillie, Walter, Henry, Justin, Jake, Lydia, Kait, and Amanda went out to a mexi restaurant. We enjoyed driving around blasting music and singing and dancing at people in their cars. It made me think of summer. People love us. Haha. Afterwards we all hung out in dorms. We took late night walks around campus and hung out outside by the field. We drove around late and night. We did crazy things last night! It was so much fun. I love college so much. People here are so funny too. Love them. And I still love you all back home and yall that are out and about! LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING IN YOUR LIFE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment