Sunday, August 22, 2010

love it.






I really love college life right now. My roommate seems nice enough, and we can carry on with conversations and all. We aren't going to be best friends I don't think, which actually works out better when rooming in college in my opinion. I have my friends and she has hers. Hopefully it continues like this, or gets better. I love the majority of all the people here. Everyone is so friendly! I've made some great new friends. Some that I think I will have for a long time. I just really like college. I like the independence. I like the food here (Shocker! College food is good!). I like my bed, it's actually quite comfy. I like my friends that I've made and continue to make. I like the events that they have going on. I like that I can go with one of my friends out to coffee then have random people come up and talk to us and make new friends. I like how people start opening up about their lives and it gets deep and you get to know people better. I just really like it here. Maybe I'm getting excited too early about it and all, but as of now I really do love it. Here are a few pictures of my dorm! And a few pictures of some of my new friends! I still miss you/love all my friends back home! Text me, call me, skype me, communicate with me! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for my other half!!!! It makes me feel relieved that you're doing so well and having such a good time! Now we just gotta get me moved in.. fingers crossed! I love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would fit right in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am relieved as well! You will be fine! I promise! If you don't like it you can come live with me here! :) And yayyy Nikki thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete