Friday, August 20, 2010

here.


Well, I made it to Lynchburg College ladies and gentleman! My room is all put up pretty much except for my pictures, because I can't find them. :( I will be putting up pictures of my dorm as soon as I do find them though! I want you to see the finished product. Haha. The past two days have been good so far. Yesterday moved everything in. Went to dinner with the one person I do know here, Gillie. I am actually quite thankful for that! Can I just say that the food here is really quite delicious. I had manicotti, salad, and some pears...Oh. And can I just say the have self serve ice cream/fro-yo with some toppings. It's like a mini Sweet Frog! Woot woot! We also hung out and watched Jersey Shore in her room. Today I had orientation all day and met some really cool people that I've already hung out with tonight. Making friends isn't quite as scary as I thought it was going to be! I like most of the people here. Everyone's so friendly! I would write all about today but I don't want this blog to be even longer and bore you! Haha. Tomorrow will be A LOT different because the majority of the freshman are moving in tomorrow. I had to come two days before because I haven't been to orientation yet. So hopefully everything keeps going well! Tomorrow I meet my roommate too. I really, really hope we get along and she's nice! Prayin for it! But, don't fret, I haven't forgot about you guys! I still miss you and love you dearly! :) Tonight my choice of snack is all-natural whole grain chocolate chip bunny grahams! Oh the life of a college kid...and yes, that college kid is actually me! Eep!

2 comments:

  1. bahhh kathryn i wanna see your room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew it would be easy for you to meet people! yay! keep the updates comin!

    ReplyDelete