Thursday, December 30, 2010

looking back.


As I reflect back on 2010, I cannot even believe everything that has happened. Many memories flood my mind, and I realize how much I've changed as well. I graduated high school in 2010, which was pretty crazy. I got one of the main roles acting in the youth show, which I had so much fun with, and I absolutely loved the message of the show, and the fact that I could relate. Then taking that show on tour was just so exciting to me. We had a really fun beach week for the most part, and stayed up way too late. I got to go to Brazil yet again, and I felt at peace and just so happy. I am so blessed to get that opportunity to go twice and impact so many lives. I had the best/most fun summers of my life, and got to spend it with the best people in the world. I started college, which was insane. I am completely my own person and have all the independence in the world. I've made some of the best friends and I absolutely love it there. It is like two different worlds when I come home and when I'm there. I am so thankful that I love them both. I also look back at realize that I am such a different person than I was when I started the year. I am so much stronger than I ever would have even imagined. God has put me through some of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with in my life, but I look back at it now and realize just how strong I am. Also, I feel like I've become more compassionate towards others, or at least I try to. Once college started, I've tried my hardest to not judge others and love and accept them just the way they are. I love college because it really does give you every opportunity to be whoever you want to be. This year has been one of the greatest years of my life, but at the same time it's been one of the hardest. God has shown me that I have to be thankful and happy with the good things in my life, and not reflect so much on the bad. I hope to continue to do this in 2011. 2011, I hope you're more than I could imagine! :)

1 comment:

  1. yayyy! good year. it makes me want to write about mine :D

    ReplyDelete