Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FREE!!!


I AM FREE!!! NO MORE EXAMS! NO MORE STUDYING! IT'S OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! Now that I got that out of my system...oh wait. IT'S NOT GONE. I'M SO HAPPY. FINALS, YOU CAN KISS MY ARSE! :) But...besides that. I shall depart from Lynchburg tomorrow around 1. Which means, for all of you that are home. If you would like to grace me with your shining face tomorrow at some point please text me. :) Also, I am excited to come home, but super sad at the same time. I hate that. I honestly love it here. And I see these people every single day for HOURS...like HOURS. I feel like I've known some of my friends here for years because we spend so much time together. And I love my room and that it's the party room and everyone comes over all the freaking time. Oh, and did I mention I freaking love my independence. Why can't everything be in one place? Please? Friends, all live by me...not in different states and hours away. Humph. But still stoked to come home because of my fabulous friends and momma, my bed, having a bathroom to myself, my car, and doing all the crazy things we do together. EEP! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment