Friday, December 10, 2010

life.


Isn't it funny how life always has it's way of working out? I was really stressing out last night about my class schedule because I am now MAJORING in Biology! Pretty glad I've finally picked something! I then plan on going and getting my Doctorate in Physical Therapy...watch out....you'll have to call me Dr. Straw! Haha. But my advisor kept canceling on me, so classes were getting filled up and such. So I took matters into my own hands and made my own schedule that had all requirements of my major...a lot of Gen Eds as well. Haha. I figured it out all on my own, and it was pretty stressful. But hey, people here don't call me sassy for nothin! Haha. Anyways, I tweeted last night how I just wanted to cry because I was so stressed. And I had four friends immediately talk to me about it that night. This, my friends, is love. Even though we are miles away, my good ole friends still got my back and care about me. I'd like to thank you for that, because without yall, I don't know what I would do. Also, I finally decided to just give it up to God, and I was a lot less stressed. And of course everything started to flow together so easily. I wish I would've done it sooner, because in all honesty it's the only thing that works. Now that I've done that, I've got crazy exams coming! Eep! Also, please take in my SCHEDULE OF GLORY...and yes, you are allowed to be jealous. ;)

2 comments: