Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas eve!


Oh goodness, it's Christmas Eve! How lovely! I spent the night last night at my grandparent's house and we celebrated Christmas today with them and my mom's side of the family. We opened gifts, and I got a lot of gift cards and some money! No longer a broke college kid...that is unless I buy something that I've wanted for years now...a Canon Rebel camera! They are SO expensive though. I've wanted one for soooo long and I would love to take millions of pictures and become a better photographer. But, I will be broke once again. So, do I buy this camera and be really really broke, or do I keep all this money and make life a little bit easier on me when I go back to school?! This, I do not know. I just got really sidetracked. Oh well. It was nice to be with the family and enjoy some time together. My mom and I are back at home now though. Elsbeth came over to get her gift, and so that she could give me mine. The little owl is presh! :) I was supposed to go meet Chandler so he could give me his present to me, but my mom wouldn't let me out. So, instead he sent me a picture of it. It's a photoshopped picture of me, him, and Jesse from Brazil and I love it! I love pictures in general. Now I believe I am going to watch Charlie St. Cloud and stay quarnentined in my room because Santa is tired and wants to go to sleep, and I'm not allowed out. Tehehe. Merry Christmas Eve lovelies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment