Monday, December 27, 2010

happy girl.






Oh today was so pleasant. Well, my friends, I finally have a Canon Rebel! I got a lot of money and gift cards for presents for Christmas, so I decided I was finally going to get this camera...I've wanted it for four years but it always made me sick to my stomach to even think about spending hundreds of dollars on it. But, I finally did it...and I cannot be happier! I LOVE this thing! I've been playing around with it all day! I am also really, really blessed to be able to have it and be able to afford it. Tonight was fabulous because I got to hang out with my best friend, Kim. We watched He's Just Not That in to You, which was really good. Then we basically talked forever and everything under the sun and ate some yummy food. I miss hanging out and doing nothing but having long, good talks. But, it makes me even more thankful for them when they do happen! I just love her! :)

2 comments: