Thursday, December 16, 2010

break!


Wow. So it's officially winter break for me! I don't think I've really wrapped my mind around the fact that I'm going to be home for an entire month. It's kind of crazy...I love it...yet, I already miss LC. Hmph. No matter where I am, I'm always missing people. GRRR! But today was a good last day at school. I packed for an entire month (in which I brought wayyy too much stuff...Taylor tried making me pick between stuff because he said I didn't need it all...but I still ended up taking way too much. Haha.) Then me, Taylor, and Mary went to lunch and shopping at the bookstore. I then departed to come back home. I just hung out for a while when I was home...I missed being at home. Then me, Josh, Julie, and Destry went to Bottoms Up (delish!!) for dinner. Afterwards, we ran around downtown to get to our cars because it was so freezing and then went to Julie's and played lots of water pong. I missed downtown RVA so much...it felt so nice to be back downtown again. Now, this whole thing with this massive amounts of snow...so NOT feeling it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love snow, but I HATE being snowed in...like if the roads were clear I'd be a happy girl. Look, RVA, I did not come all the way home to be stuck in my house for days on end without seeing my friends or anyone...I would've stayed at LC if that was the case because then I would be snowed in with all my friends. So, I would appreciate if you would keep your snow to yourself because I love my friends and I want to drive around and see them. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment