Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TOMORROW!


So, tomorrow starts a whole new journey for me for college. I'm moving in with my best friend here, Mary! I AM SO EXCITED. My current roommate has been interesting. But hey, I will have a TON of stories! Haha. If you ever want to hear about some of them, just let me know! And in all honesty, this whole experience has taught me a lot about different kinds of people, and that I can handle literally anything now. But Mary and I have the same morals, and are a lot alike. I really hope it all works out. I'm not going to lie, it does make me a little nervous to room together because we are so close, and we do spend a lot of time together. But I do think we hang out with enough different people to the point where we will be fine. I'm praying for it! Our room is now going to be super cute! Cue the Christmas lights around the room, a seating area, and wall decor. Now everyone MUST come visit me! We will have lots of room now! I seriously can't wait until tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment