Monday, November 1, 2010

All Smiles.


This weekend was so much fun! I went with lcf on a retreat to Eagle Eyrie. At Eagle Eyrie, there were colleges across Virginia there. UVA, VT, JMU, CNU, Radford, and a bunch of other ones. The worship was amazing, (thank you lcf band ;) and the speakers were as well. I also got to know a lot more people on this trip. I love how that happens on retreats. Especially because this was only a group of about twenty-three people. I've finally hit that point where I know people well enough to be like "Man, I miss retreat and seeing these people 24-7." Haha. It's a very good place to be in. But besides that, I felt such a connection with God this weekend. It was really incredible. This is kind of funny because I don't usually talk too much about God and so on in blogs because of my own opinions on that. But this is something that I want to look back at and remember. I was sad to come home...this is totally off topic but it's so weird that I call this "home." Huh. Haha. I also spent the night at Elizabeth's dorm and got to hang out with her, which was quite fun! This weekend has really been great. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun!! I think it's so funny you were at Eagle Eyrie!!!! I bet the hills were fun.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was like heyyy didn't Kim go here?! OH MY GOSH. THE HILLS. were rediculous! We were all like dying!!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete