Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh so happy!


Well, this weekend has been so much fun! And this week is going to be so much fun too! And then I'll be home for 9 days for Thanksgiving break! So excited! So this weekend was fun. Friday I just hung out with Kait and Emily and relaxed. Saturday I got to sleep in late, praise! Afterwards, I went to lunch/shopping around with my friend Alissa. Turns out she locked her keys in her car, so we had to wait for someone to come let us back in. It was pretty funny though. Later that night I went to this snowboarding competition at snowflex with Luke, Melisa, and Elizabeth. I love having them so close. :) Today I went to church and got to see people I love. Then I went to brunch with Tony, Megan, and Kelsey. Now I'm hanging out in Kait's room, and later I will be going to La Ca for dinner with Jake and Elizabeth. This week is going to be amazing too. I'm doing so much stuff with so many people! I really love my life right now. And I love all my new friends that I'm going to go do stuff with. :) AND. I'm moving in with my best friend here! New roommate! Somehow everything is falling into place here, and I am SO happy! :) And I get to see all my friends back home in 5 days! :)

3 comments:

  1. aahh i miss that day with the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss that day with the horses too! we should do it when i come back for a WHOLE week! :)

    ReplyDelete