Monday, November 8, 2010

so.


Here are a couple updates on my life, because I don't get to blog so frequently being so busy in college and everything:
-El Chaps has been replaced while I'm in Lynchburg with a new crew, and a new place called La Ca (short for La Caretta). And instead of going on Wednesday nights, we go on Monday nights. PS, the waiters already know us, know me as Catalina, and hug us goodbye. This makes me happy.
-I was home for the weekend this weekend and it was so much fun. I got to hang out with all the people I love dearly. It went by way to fast though.
-I'm thinking about being in a sorority. I would have to rush in spring semester, so I still have a little while to figure it out. I'm thinking either Alpha Sigma Alpha or Kappa Delta. Thoughts on joining a sorority?
-I'm applying for next year to either be a Bonner or a CL. A Bonner does 900 hours of community service in 2 years. But, the school pays you for it because they want you to focus on doing that rather than having to do a job also. A CL has a class of new freshman students. They meet once a week and have a class about random stuff, like studying skills and so on. Also, they are here for all of the orientations.
-I am currently going through the training to be a young life leader for next semester! Woop woop!
-I now have a ring in my nose instead of a stud. Not sure how I feel about it yet. Thoughts? People continuously ask me if I just got my nose pierced.
This is all I can think of right now. So now you're updated! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment