Sunday, November 28, 2010

friendsies.


I have the best friends in the world. I just love my friends and am so glad they are all in my life.I love that I can come home from college and it's like nothing has changed. We still hangout and act the same as we always did. The distance and time apart hasn't affected our friendship at all, which I am so thankful for. I like being able to catch up on each other's lives. I like being the person to just sit there and listen to all of your struggle and things you're going through in your life and just being there for you. I also like how I become closer to people. I love all the crazy things we do together. And I love coming home and going to the party at David's and people and dancing and hanging out. I love the deep conversations I have with certain people. I love feeling loved. I love staying out into the wee hours of the morning hanging out. And I love how loud we are because we just have so much to talk about and cramming a ton of people in my house. I am so blessed to have all my friends in my life. :)

2 comments: