Monday, May 31, 2010

finally.


My computer wouldn't let me log in on this thang so I haven't been able to post stuff! But it finally has let me, so I'm going to start blogging again. :) I have enjoyed this three day weekend so much. I'm so over school it's not even funny. Luckily, this is the last week of school for me! This weekend made me so stoked for summer. David's party on Friday was so much fun! And Saturday was an adventure! Going to Belle Isle at 11:30 at night and crossing that bridge...quite scary but insanely fun. Chilling with the coolest people for lunch on Sunday, and then hanging out with some more cool people that night. Oh! And my last day for my job was on Saturday! I'm so relieved. I just was kind of over it. I will miss some of the people there, but I will definitely not miss some of the up tight, witchy people with a b that come in there. And now I get to live up my summer! Non-stop parties the first two weeks in June, graduation, beach week, choir tour, Brasil! This summer is going to be the best summer of my life. :) I'm so stoked. I can't wait for this summer and to hang out with all you cool people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment