Monday, May 17, 2010

calming.

All this rain has made me so relaxed. I think we all need rainy days at some point in our life to help us be calm. We program our lives to be so busy and jam-packed that we hardly get to breathe. Something as natural as rain seems to relax everyone. I needed that today. School is really stressing me out, but the rain helped me to be calm. I just took the day off from everything hectic in my life and had a good dinner with my momma and relaxed. Well, I went to the gym and ran for awhile too. It felt marvelous. I absolutely HATE running, but the more I loose weight and work out, the more tolerant I become towards running. Maybe it's because I'm more in shape and I can do it without feeling like I'm dying. I also took off from bible study tonight, because I feel like I just needed some me time. But I am going to go to 1822 tomorrow! I'm stoked! I haven't been since Ascend the Hill came! I don't know who even goes to that, so I might be a loner but I don't mind. :)

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good night last night friend. :) and i'll be there tonight because it'll be my last chance to see febes.

    ReplyDelete