Tuesday, June 1, 2010

love my life.


I really love my life right now. Everything is going well. Despite having tests and stuff even though there's only three days of school left...wait. There's 3 days of school left! Forever! Then I'm in college! High school has flown by. I can't say I've loved every minute of it, but I've like the majority of it. I've been with some of my best friends throughout this entire journey, and made some more best friends throughout the way. Even though some of my friends have changed, even for the worst, I still love them all. But yes, life is good. I've got to go to five parties this weekend...if that doesn't sound like fun I don't know what does! Unless of course, you don't like to party. haha. I just want to spread my love on to everyone in the world. Everyone needs to feel loved. If you don't hear anything else from this blogpost, hear this: I LOVE YOU. You may not think that I love you or you may not thing I even know you. But, I love you. YOU are loved. You are loved by me and probably a lot of people you wouldn't even think. So, I love you friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kat you are so inspirational and positive :) you make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Els! i love you! thank you! you make me so happy too :)

    ReplyDelete