Saturday, May 15, 2010

new.


Well this is a brand new thing for me. I decided to start a blog. I don't know why. Maybe to actually let my feelings out instead of keeping them in. And now that the fad is over with getting a blog, I felt like now would be a fine time to get one. I don't quite know what I'm supposed to talk about on here but I'm going to give it a whirl. As of right now, I feel overwhelmed. School is killing me, and all I want to do is graduate and be done. It's really funny actually. When I was in middle school and even throughout high school I never wanted to become a senior. That would mean leaving everything I know and love behind. But now that I actually am a senior, I can't wait to be done. Yes, a part of me is very sad to be leaving. But the other part of me is so excited to get away and do my own thing. I just feel like there has to be something else to life than the life I'm living. Something deeper. Something that I love. Something where someone, anyone, actually appreciates me. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment