Sunday, May 16, 2010

healthy lovin.


I feel at peace right now. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I just had such a good day. I got to hang out with people really close to my heart. And people that I love but don't always get to hang out with, and I'm getting to know better. I think it's just because I love to love. I like to love on people and hear their stories about life. It makes me happy. Even when I don't feel loved by anyone, I still like to love other people. I also got a good workout at the gym today. Working out and being healthy has started to become part of my lifestyle and it feels so good. :) If anyone has any really tasty, healthy recipes let me know because I'd love to try them! I'm trying to go to sleep earlier tonight so that I can get up early tomorrow morning and work out again! Oh, and I would absolutely love to have someone come and work out with me. I'd like to try the workouts where you don't really feel like your working out, but more of just having fun. So let me know if you would like to do any of the following with me: bicycling, kayaking, hiking, walk around belle isle, playing tennis, zumba, yoga. :)

4 comments:

  1. i wish i had a gym mebership so i could do yoga/zumba with you! i want to do that so, so badly! and i'm glad that you had a good day :) and we definitely need a date soon, so let's jump on that! i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to go biking, hiking, kayaking, play tennis or walking around belle isle with you! just let me know when and where!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay stephanie! well all of those other things we can do! :) and date soon! yes! and annemarie, we need to do ALL of those things. soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will kayak with you any day! i looove that!

    ReplyDelete