Sunday, May 23, 2010

friendsies!


I seriously love my friends. Thank you to everyone who's been there for me in my life. I seriously don't know how I would make it in life without you. You guys are there to comfort me when I'm upset. I couldn't thank you enough for that. You make me constantly smile. All of my friends have huge, different personalities. And I love every single one of them. Thank your for being understanding with me when I screw up. I can't thank you guys enough for everything you do for me. Words can not express how much I love each and every one of you. Having it be senior graduation in church today made me realize how much I love all you guys. :) I thought about how I was going to leave all my friends on stage, and all my friends in other grades too. I love every single one of you guys and I don't want to leave any of you. That's going to be the hardest part about going away. Promise me you won't forget me and you'll still talk to me and we can skype and you'll come visit me at college, because I love you more than you know and I don't think I can handle losing any of my relationships. Love all of you! :) Oh, and if I even tried to post pictures with all of my friends, it would turn into an album on my blog. So, I'm just going to put up one from today of the seniors, but I love everyone else who's in different grades/in college! :)

1 comment:

  1. i still can't believe we're graduating! honestly, my mind is blown... i love you!

    ReplyDelete