Tuesday, May 18, 2010

brasil.





Brasil, I miss you on days like this. I miss all the people I met, the friends I've made there. Talking over the internet and through video chat just isn't the same. I miss how everything was perfect when I was there. My mind was at peace. I didn't care about facebook, my cell phone, or any materialistic things. I was just enjoying the presence of my friends and all the wonderful relationships I had made with people. I learned so much while I was there. I got a new perspective on life. Everyone there was so happy just with hanging out and being together. The trip in Brasil was the best ten days of my life. I met so many amazing people there and continue to have wonderful relationships with them. I miss everything about Brasil right now. My friends there, the kids at the orphanage, working at the trade school to make someone's dreams come true some day, the view from the top of the roof, the food, the bus rides, the church, the wake up music, the tons of stairs you had to run up, and everything else. I miss every little thing about Brasil. I can say that I was 100% happy while I was there, and that's the happiest I've ever been. It's not often that I can say I'm 100% happy and not worried about anything. Actually, I think Brasil is the only time I've felt like that. I miss you, Brasil, but I'll be back in 8 weeks, and I'm so excited. :)

1 comment: