Monday, September 13, 2010

update.


Well, I haven't updated in quite awhile. And I really don't feel like doing my homework right now. So, I figured I'd blog a little bit. College is still going well. The homework is definitely starting to pile up more and more though. But it's okay. People here keep me sane. :) I'm also thinking about joining a sorority. I wouldn't be able to rush until second semester, so I have awhile to think about it. I'm surprised I haven't been homesick yet. I thought I would be homesick at least once by now. I guess that's a good thing. I do miss my friends though. It's weird not seeing people for this long. Sometimes I wonder what everyone's doing, what's going on in their lives, and if they miss me at all, because I miss them. Yes, I still talk to people on skype, on the phone, texting, facebook, etc, but it's not the same. But, I'll see everyone the first weekend in October! Yay! Here's something in college that I never even thought about: money. My money at home is fine. Here, it flies out of my pocket! I never realized how much all the little things would add up, and how much random stuff I would need! I know on winter break I need a job. My job that I had before I left is still open for me to come back, but I really don't want to do that. The best thing in the world would be a babysitting job. So, if anyone knows of any babysitting jobs that I could have anywhere between December 17 and January 17, let me know! That would be the best job ever. I really should do my homework. Blah. Update me on your lives! :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. i love love love that picture. 2. i dont wanna say "dont join a sorority" because you should do what you want to do...but i'll say this: if you join a sorority, please dont change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i love love love that picture too! it doesnt have anything to do with my blog, but i like it so i thought i would throw it in there. haha.
    2. i would never change if i joined a sorority! and the girls seem really nice!

    ReplyDelete