Monday, September 20, 2010

mhm.


I really honestly love my life right now. My classes are all pretty interesting. Yes, some may have a lot of work, but it's not unbearable. I like being my own person and making my own decisions. Yes, I did that at home. But here I am completely independent. It's a whole different world. I love it. Today was a me day. Stepped back from the chaos and being around people 24/7. I hung out in my room and did homework and did stuff for me today. At 5 I met some people for coffee and chatted, which was really nice. Then I had to go to a poetry reading for Composition, which was fine. Then I went to Walmart with Mary, Kelly, and Chesley. Yay getting some more good food! And Chesley got her tragus pierced! It looked SO painful! It made me not want to ever get that pierced. Haha. This weekend is family weekend and I can't wait to see my mom! She's like my best friend, and I know she misses me. She asks me every time I talk to her if I'm homesick, because I think she wants me to be homesick cause she misses me so much. I miss her, but I'm not homesick. Also, I will get to see Elsbeth and Connor this weekend! :) So excited! And next weekend I'm COMING HOME! I'm really, really excited to see everyone! I love you all and please, please keep in contact with me! If I keep having to text/call people first I feel like I'm a nuisance! So text me/call me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment