Monday, September 6, 2010

perfect.




This weekend I got to visit my friends at JMU! That was so much fun! I just really love all of them and I'm so glad I got to see them so soon! I thought I wasn't going to see them for awhile after we all said our goodbyes. Little did I know, my friend was coming up to JMU and I got a ride and ended up hanging out with Kim, Carleigh, Carisa, Whitney, Conner, Josh, and Luke all weekend! I do love them. :) And I saw Stephanie for about twenty minutes. Haha. We all went to lunch and dinner, made some trips to Target and got lost, tailgated, hung out in dorm rooms, walked miles on campus (really, that place is HUGE!), and partook in random crazy activities. It just felt like we were all hanging out somewhere different, not like college. It was weird. But, I totally loved seeing all of them! Made my weekend. The thing I love about us is that it doesn't matter what we do, as long as we're together, we're having a blast. Going to JMU this weekend also opened up my eyes. I now know that Lynchburg College is exactly where I was supposed to go. I found myself at times missing it when I was at JMU. I like my small campus, and I could never handle that big of a campus. Haha. I love the atmosphere here where everyone smiles at each other, people hold the doors for people, people recognize each other, and everyone's super nice. I like how it was pretty easy to make friends here because we all only knew one or two people that went here. I love the church here. I actually missed the bathrooms here when I was at JMU, as crazy as that sounds. I am so thankful to have air conditioning, and I love it. I like the caf, and the food is pretty good when you figure out what to get. I love the random shenanigans me and my friends get ourselves into. I love that we have so many things planned out for us to do if we want to, like putt-putting, trips to local baseball games, tie dying, music shows outside, and cookouts. I love that people here seemed to miss me this weekend when I was gone more than people have at home. I love that today we had hippie vendors on campus. I really was in love, and I got a hippie bag. I love everything about this place. It's already starting to become my new home away from home, and I miss it when I'm away. :)

1 comment: