Sunday, July 11, 2010

summer.


This is what summer is supposed to be like. Not getting home and sneaking in until almost 4 AM. Then sleeping until 12 because of it. Being able to chill out all day. Hanging out with good friends. Eating fro-yo at sweet frog. Intense laser tag games. Ice skating! Just sitting in a parking lot and hanging out with people. I don't think it's necessarily what you do, it's who you do it with. I am very fortunate enough to have amazing friends that are so cool to be around. And then doing the awesome things that we did tonight just makes it that much better. This. Is. Summer. And I can't get enough of it. It's going by too fast and I just want it to last forever!

3 comments:

  1. true dat... it needs to last foreverrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that that group is sorta random. It makes me happy that Choir Tour brought unknown friends together!

    ReplyDelete