Friday, July 9, 2010

ahh. :)

I haven't blogged in such a long time! But, it's SUMMER! Today has already been a good day because I got to visit one of my good friends. I was so glad to see that he was alive and well, and be able to talk about all this random stuff. He's such a fighter! Now I sit here and wait for David's party! They're always fun! It is going to be extremely hot tonight I feel like though, because it's super hot outside! I also sit here and ponder life. Not often do I just get to sit here and listen to music and think about things. I think about how I shouldn't take my life for granted. One day it's here, the next day it could be gone. I shouldn't take my family or friends for granted either. I love them all SO much, and it's crazy to think what my life would be like without them. I love each and every one of them. I don't want to lose any of my friends when I leave for college, so I really hope we all stay in touch. I don't know. Sometimes when I allow my mind to wander, I think of the craziest things. Haha. But, just know that I love each and every one of you and I want you in my life forever and ever! I love being in a good mood. :) Everything is just making me happy today! Haha and friendship piggies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment