Friday, July 30, 2010

smile.


All you need to do in life is smile. If you smile it makes your day better, and other people's. :) Today was quite an adventurous day. I pretty much hung out all day and wrote some more letters and such. The storm today was quite amazing! The power is out everywhere in Richmond! I'm very grateful that my power is on! Tonight I went to a Jersey Shore party at Alex and Amber's house. There was yummy food made by Momma Mora...she seriously makes the best party food. I left from there early and headed out to J Roddy Walston and the Business' show. It was so much fun! They all did a fabulous job! It was just one of those shows where a ton of your friends are there and you just want to dance. Then a few of us headed out to Waffle House. Of course I got lost and ended up on Atlee Road. Goodness gracious. Somehow I got back safe and sound to Waffle House and ate the normal...chocolate chip waffle! We also had my favorite waiter there, Gary. Haha. He makes me laugh. I love late nights and hanging out with cool people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment