Thursday, July 29, 2010

oh my.


Today has been quite a good day. Pretty much chilled all day, which I need. I still haven't fully recovered from Brasil quite yet. I went shopping with Kim, which was a failure. Oh well. We ate at Panera, our favorite. Later on I rode in the back of Sketch's truck to Country Style Donuts, as tradition. I really did miss my friends while I was gone. I can't believe how soon college is and how much longer I'm going to have to be away from them. I leave in 21 days. Three weeks. It's insanity. I found out who my room mate is too. Hopefully we get along and everything turns out alright. Haha. I'm totally not ready for summer to end yet. I'm trying to live up these last three weeks I have left and spend every moment I can with my friends. It's crazy I won't see them every day, or at least twice a week like I usually do. I love my life right now. I've got the best friends in the world, we do crazy things together, and I'm just having fun with my life. You gotta let loose in life and be crazy and have fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment