Tuesday, March 1, 2011

stop complaining.


I hate complaining. I also hate negativity. I've been trying really hard for a while to really not complain about much. This can be a difficult thing in the world we live in today. All people ever do is complain about what the don't have. It's hard for us to focus on the good things in life, if there is even just one bad thing going on. God has given us so much, it's almost like we're slapping Him in the face if we never pay any attention to what He's given us. Plus, all I can think about when I complain is all of the people around the world that would die to be in my shoes with all the things I have. Basically what I'm trying to get at is next time you complain, really honestly think about it, and think of all the good things in life. Plus, it makes life a happier place to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment