Monday, March 21, 2011

shh...

No but seriously...I feel like our culture is always so focused on the negative and getting pity from everyone else around them for it. LIFE IS GOOD PEOPLE. God has blessed us with so much! As many things happen that are bad in my day, there are so many more good things that get overlooked because sometimes I can be so focused on the bad. Life happens, bad things happen...but the good is so much more. You know that sunset that happens every single day? That's a blessing. You know those people in your life that make you happy and you love? Those are your friends that you've been blessed with to make it through those bad times. You know those days where you can just lay outside and feel the grass between your toes? That's amazing. It's the little things in life that I feel like I overlook sometimes, as do many other people. This life is what God's blessed you with, and it's yours. If you're unhappy, do something about. Look at all those wonderful little things in your life, I promise they're there. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment