Sunday, March 6, 2011

spring break.


This is like a sigh of relief. No stress of a ton of school work (even though I do still have some over break), not having to worry about what meeting to go to, etc. I am constantly busy at school, so it's kind of weird to not really have to do anything except hang out. It is SO nice to be back with my friends here and do our crazy stuff together. It's effortless. It's never about thinking so hard about what to do, because we have so much fun together no matter what. I love it. I also really, really miss Richmond when I'm away. I feel like so many people say "Ugh...RVA is terrible I just need to get out." But I adore it. When I'm at school, I miss the millions of things you can do here, downtown, everything. It's just nice to be home I guess. I LOVE my school and my friends there. But it's so great to be home sometimes too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment