Monday, March 14, 2011

precious.


Life is precious. One day it's there, and the next thing it's gone in the blink of an eye. Love the people around you. Don't take anything in life for granite. Do what you enjoy and love. Take chances that make you scared. Live a life where if you saw it flash before your eyes in a split second, it would be worth watching. Don't forget about your friends and the people that love you. Stuff in life happens that makes me realize just how good my friends really are, and how my world would come to a crashing halt without them. I love you to death. I would be no where without you. You are my strength when I need you. You make me laugh all the time. I could not ask for better friends than the ones I have now. I love ALL of you...my bestest friend in the entire world, Kimbo...you are my sister, and we have SO much stuff together. I love you forever and ever. And every single one of my friends, I love you guys SO, SO much. Praying for all who were close to Patrick Dovell, because I can't imagine losing one of my best friends. I like to remember him from when we were besties when we were little...when life was simple. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment