Friday, October 8, 2010

unknown.


So last night I was up pretty late thinking "What am I going to do with my life?!" I have no idea. I really have thought about physical therapy for awhile. In any career I have, I want to help people. This job allows me to help people get back to normal again, or help them start a new life by learning how to live normally. Also, I can support myself with the salary. Of course I would love to have a husband, but you never know what can happen in life. What if my husband ends up getting sick or hurt or something? I don't want to rely on someone in life. I am my own person and I am a strong, independent woman. I am in charge of my own life, besides God of course. Haha. I just want to do something that God wants me to do. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but for now I'm going for physical therapy until He tells me differently. And I would of course LOVE to go to Brasil for awhile too. Maybe I could be a missionary physical therapist there. Haha. Any thoughts on what I would be good at? I'm still trying to figure out my life, with the help of God, my family, and my friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. physical therapy would be awesome to take overseas or even start a practice in the inner city or something. after tragedy and natural disasters, people are in dire need for pain relief. physical therapy could be used and you could reach people for Christ at the same time. just a thought :) i love you and hope that you are still enjoying yourself at college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks girl! thats what i was thinking! so far, thats my career im going for. haha. i love you too! and yes i am, very much so! :) i hope your senior year is going fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete