Sunday, October 17, 2010

friends.


After being home this weekend, I've realized even more that I have the best friends in the entire world. I absolutely love that I can come home and hang out with people and it's as if nothing has changed. Like I'm not two hours or more away from people, and am only home for a few days. It's just like back to normal. I really love that I'm still really close to mostly all of my friends. We still know mostly everything about each other's lives, our burdens, the exciting things, and so on. We are always there for each other no matter what. I can not thank you guys enough for being such good friends. I also love coming home and still being able to go out and do all the crazy things we do together. This weekend was great because I was home for fall break so it was longer than a weekend. As I go back to school I'm sad because I will miss all these amazing people in my life. But, I am happy to go back to see all my friends back at school too. I miss you all already, and I just really love each and every one of you. Thank you so much for staying in contact with me, and still being friends even though were away from each other! Keep doing that! I LOVE YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment