Monday, October 11, 2010

fall.


It's October 11, isn't it supposed to be fall? I need fall weather! It's supposed to be 87 freaking degrees here in Lynchburg! What the heck?! I'm wearing a dress and sandals right now. I'm supposed to be wearing a dress, leggings, and boots! I love fall because it's chilly but not too cold. And we have a place that serves Starbucks so it would be nice to drink some hot tea and walk around because this campus is gorgeous! Fall, I would appreciate it if you started acting like it! I'm ready for fall clothes, chilly weather, soccer games that aren't blistering hot, hot tea/chocolate, and crunchy leaves to walk on! Well, this weekend is Fall Break! I will be home Wednesday night. PS. GO TO EL CHAPS AFTER YOUTH GROUP! I can't believe that tradition hasn't been kept up since my class left! Come on yall! It has to live on! Haha. So be there this Wednesday...me and some others will be there. So, you should too! :) Have a fabulous fall day that feels like summer! Haha.

4 comments:

  1. I agree!!! It's too hot and I'm sick of sweating whilst walking up these mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Well...not the walking up mountains part. But it's way too effing hot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. el chaps has changed their food and its not good anymore like it used to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont care! were going! wednesday night! hahaha

    ReplyDelete