Saturday, June 5, 2010

lots of lasts.


So, today was the last official day of high school! It really hasn't hit me yet that I will never, ever go back to Douglas Freeman Southall High School as a student anymore. I feel like next year I will be going back. That, however, is not the case. I will be off at Lynchburg College, hopefully enjoying myself! My last day of work was also last Saturday. Once again, I feel as if next week I'm going to go back to work. It was the last lunch I will every eat at Freeman, the last drive there, the last drive home, the last time I will see a majority of those people (besides at graduation), and everything else this year that have been my lasts of. It's really sad when I think about it because it's stuff I'm used to, and stuff I love. But, at the same time, with all of these lasts means that there will be a ton of new beginnings. I am beyond stoked for that. Yes, I am definatley scared, but I am also very excited! Kicking off my first day of summer, I attended Kristina's party, and then David's party. Kristina's party had quite yummy food. And David's party was just so much freaking fun. He seriously throws the best parties. I love dancing, playing pong, hanging out with amazing people. I am so excited for summer and more parties and new beginnings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment