Friday, May 27, 2011

rva.




I honestly LOVE Richmond. I love downtown. I love Carytown. I love hipsters. I love tatted up people. I don't care if we have the third highest rate of murder, or whatever we're ranked now. I love that downtown at most restaurants vegan options are the norm, even though I'm not anywhere near a vegan. I love the hardcore kids...being hardcore...cause they don't scare me one bit. I love the lights from the city. I love how there's SO many places that have shows. I love that WEAG is in Richmond. I love the gages in people's ears. I love how Richmond seems "dirty" to some people who aren't from here. I love that there's a college smack dab in the middle of the city. I love that Richmond now proudly has Cookout. I love that one of the main things to do in the summer is go swimming at the river. I love that Richmond has so many bikers. I love that there's so much to do. I just love RVA in general. 804 til the day I die.

2 comments: