Monday, April 11, 2011

home group.


Tonight in home groups we watched a video and then got to reflect on some things and got to write down stuff and this is what came about for me. Thought I'd share.

God loves me...
through all my pain, my ability to hide everything with a smile, me pushing away anything and becoming numb to it so I don't have to feel anything at all, feeling like I will never be good enough for anyone, through EVERYTHING. He actually LOVES me. I am number one in His book. Never runner-up, second best. He wants me to deal with things, I was not meant to be strong all the time...He is strong FOR me. I am perfect in His eyes. He will always, always, always, be there. He will never leave me, and He always cares. He is the one person who will always be there. No matter what. No matter how many times I screw up. No matter who else is in His life. He loves me. This is an incredible thing, and I cannot describe how good it feels to know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment